Identify the finger for your new ring
Find a piece of medium size string or a thin strip of paper
With a pen, mark where the string crosses over
Remove the string and measure the length in mm using a ruler
This is the circumference.
Finally, check your size in the table below.
A few tips when measuring
• Measure your ring size when your hands are warm, as your hands can change size as their temperature changes
• Your fingers are typically at their biggest at the end of the day, so this is the best time to measure your ring size
• Your fingers can get slightly larger after salt and alcohol – so it’s best not to find your ring size after a night out!
• Your dominant hand often has slightly bigger fingers
• Purchase the larger ring size if your size is in the middle of two sizes
• Think about the design of the ring, a thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to go a whole size up!
• Remember it will need to fit over your knuckle!