CHERISH YOUR TREASURES
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY:
- Humidity and heat can tarnish your gold vermeil and silver jewellery, so store your pieces in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Individually store your jewellery pieces in your Memara soft pouch to keep your pieces tangle and scratch free.
- Fasten your necklace chains to avoid any tangles when storing them.
AVOIDING CONTACT WITH CHEMICALS AND MOISTURE:
- Remove your jewellery before showering, bathing and swimming.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to chemicals, such as those found in hairspray, make-up, body oil, deodorant, perfume or sun-cream to keep your jewellery tarnish free and looking its best.
SUNLIGHT:Avoid exposing your jewellery for long amounts of time to the sun as it can cause gemstones such as chalcedony, smokey quartz and amethyst to fade in colour.
For more information, check our Jewellery Care